Mobile technology is changing by the minute; sometimes you just can’t catch it all. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Google is on a robot-buying binge.
- But the search giant has a bigger story this week. Android’s wearables OS is here. Here’s why ComputerWorld thinks Android Wear fits in perfectly with Google’s smart strategy.
- iPad users: Quit playing Candy Crush and get to work! Microsoft Office for the iPad is set to debut March 27.
- When it comes to apps, enterprise users are demanding, and even spoiled, according to a new report.
- The White House may be saying bye bye to BlackBerry, according to GigaOm, which reported the official residence has been testing LG and Samsung smartphones.
- Do you remember what you wrote the first time you Tweeted? Twitter wants to help you. And humble you.
- Piston Cloud Computing CTO Joshua McKenty says it may be time for every employee to learn how to code. And UC Berkeley’s dean says data science education is valuable for all students. What do you think?
@AirWatch Tweet of the week
— Kari ARTeaga (@karteaga) March 21, 2014