Customers will lead many of the keynote sessions at AirWatch Connect Atlanta 2014. IT administrators from some of the most technologically advanced organizations will share their mobile success stories and strategies for driving innovation, including:
- Delta Airlines: “Crew Mobility at 34,000 Feet”
- Los Angeles United School District: “Closing the Digital Divide”
- Stryker: “Transforming Customer Interaction with Mobility”
- Intermountain Healthcare: “Modernizing Patient Care in the Air and on the Ground”
- The Home Depot: “Building a Mobile Store Experience”
According to John Marshall, senior vice president and general manager at AirWatch by VMware, “AirWatch Connect enables organizations across all industries to come together and exchange ideas and collaborate on best practices to address mobility in the workplace.”
AirWatch executives and leading industry analysts will also take the stage during Connect. Attendees can expect speakers to cover the following topics: the shift from mobile device management to EMM, the consumerization of IT, BYOD, mobile collaboration and the app-driven enterprise.
Featured analyst keynote sessions include:
- Gartner: “Securing Devices in a Rapidly Changing Mobile World”
- Forrester: “Turning Smart Devices into File Sync & Share Productivity Tools”
- Constellation Research: “Enabling a Mobile Work Styles”
- VDC Research: “From MDM to EMM: Comprehensive Platform Evolution”
- Aragon Research: “Implementing a Successful BYOD Strategy”
- 451 Research: “Enabling True Mobility Productivity”
Beyond keynote sessions, AirWatch Connect attendees can participate in technical tracks covering certificate management, APIs, content collaboration, telecom management, analytics, compliance and other key AirWatch capabilities.
To view the conference agenda and full list of speakers, visit the AirWatch Connect website.