Mobile technology is changing by the minute; sometimes you just can’t catch it all. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Missed AirWatch Connect Atlanta? Don’t fret, the AirWatch blog team was on the scene and kept up with all the latest insights and innovations at the event.
- The day has come: The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are here. Check out Forbes’ take on the new devices. Also, check out how you can leverage new management features in iOS 8 with AirWatch.
- Microsoft launched a new page dedicated to mobile devices. Nokia devices are prominently featured in their new home on the web.
- “APIs are Bridging the App Gap,” writes Salesforce contributor Quinton Wall in a post for Forbes.
- AirWatch hauled in several awards this week. Find out more about the recent wins and why AirWatch Secure Content Locker “should definitely be on your shortlist for cloud file sharing solutions.”
- If distance kept you from attending AirWatch Connect Atlanta, or if you just need an excuse for traveling abroad, there’s still time to register for AirWatch Connect London and AirWatch Connect Sydney!