The report surveys two types of mid-market segments: progressive and conservative adopters. Progressive adopters make up 59 percent of the mid-market and are increasing revenues and technology spending. Conservative adopters make up the other 41 percent and report flat or decreasing revenues and technology spending. The infographic includes attitudes toward mobile solutions, use of mobile business apps, BYOD trends, management tactics and mobile budgets between these two segments.
Some interesting findings within the report include:
- Seventy percent of progressive adopters say their investment in mobile is paying off
- Nearly two-thirds of progressive adopters (74 percent) and more than half of conservative adopters (53 percent) say mobile is critical for business
- Two-thirds (66 percent) of progressive adopters have implemented a BYOD policy, citing employee familiarity with their own device as key reason for BYOD implementation.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and corporate social media account management are the two most commonly-used applications by progressive and conservative adopters, respectively.
To see and read the full Market Mobile Solution Adoption Infographic from AirWatch and The SMB Group click here.