It’s the biggest online shopping day of the year
With such great mobile deals
We’ll spend $3 billion on Cyber Monday
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
It’s the tech-techiest season of all
Nearly 60 percent of sales are electronics
Of all holiday buys
It’s the hap-happiest season for all
Cyber Monday has arrived—it’s time to get your game face on. These are the deals you need to know about (plus, a good indication of what new mobile devices you’ll be securing at work after the holidays).
Androids and Tablets by an Open Fire
These are the best deals on smartphones and tablets today:
- Save $200 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet at Walmart, “the tablet that can replace your laptop.”
- Get $150 off Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 at Best Buy right now, a lightweight tablet with a high-quality display for reading, browsing, typing and accessing documents from the cloud.
- Want the latest version of Windows 10 on a brand new laptop? Treat yourself to a convertible—touchscreen laptop, that is. Save $200 on the HP Spectre x360 at Best Buy.
Apple Devices at Lower Prices
Here are the biggest discounts on the hottest technology with that cute little apple logo:
- If you’re dying to finally strap an Apple Watch to your wrist, grab one now at $50-100 off (plus a $50 gift card) at B&H Photo Video.
- The latest model of Apple MacBook Air is coming in close to $1,000 at Best Buy—save $150 now.
- As for the latest Apple iPad devices, Staples is offering $100 off the Apple iPad mini 4 and $150 off the Apple iPad Air 2.
- Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals include unlocked mobile devices for Apple iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus at hundreds off with no contracts.
Workers Shopping on Their Mobile Devices and IT Pulling out Their Hair
Of course, Cyber Monday is also one of the most taxing days of the year on network connections and most worrisome workdays for IT administrators policing security. According to CareerBuilder’s annual holiday shopping survey, around 50 percent of employees tend to shop online at work for the holidays, and about 42 percent of workers will use their mobile devices to shop this year.
If you’re looking for a better way to manage your workforce mobility program, no matter the time of the year, learn more: