Windows 10 is a huge talking point for IT departments in every company of any size all over the world. Windows’ first truly mobile operating system is designed to work seamlessly across mobile devices and PCs, making unified endpoint management more than a possibility. Now, combined with VMware AirWatch, unifying management of all your devices and apps from a single pane of glass is a reality.
To show you how Windows 10 management actually works and how AirWatch customers benefit, we’ve created a series of nine demos:
1. Out-of-box Enrollment: Authenticate users, configure devices with corporate resources and get up and running quickly—with zero IT involvement.
2. Enrollment via Office App: Intuitive self-service enrollment via application.
3. Bulk Enrollment: Manage and secure devices without time-consuming traditional imaging or complicated scripts.
4. Traditional Client Functions: Go beyond legacy PC management tools.
5. Application Management: Create a simplified app experience for IT admins and end users alike.
6. Windows Update Management: Get more granular control of how updates are management and delivered across the organization.
7. Health Attestation & Conditional Access: Ensure access to corporate resources is restricted to people with the right entitlements and using the right device—checking that those devices are not compromised.
8. Enterprise Data Protection (EDP): Configure advanced DLP rules and take security to a whole new level.
9. Per-app VPN: Prevent access to company data via unsecured or untrusted apps.
Click here to watch these great videos and redefine Windows 10 management for your organization.
Because you liked this blog:
- 6 Ways Windows 10 Is Changing the Enterprise
- AirWatch Extends Windows 10 Management Capabilities to Simplify Unified Endpoint Management Across Devices
- Deploy & Secure Office 365 with AirWatch