Socialcast by VMware was ranked as a Leader in the report, The Aragon Research Globe™ for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes.
“Leaders have comprehensive strategies that align with industry direction and market demand, and effectively perform against those strategies,” according to Aragon Research, the leading research firm on work and people.
“Socialcast by VMware is part of VMware’s overall portfolio for Work called Workspace ONE. Socialcast provides robust Mobile Messaging, Video integration, and scalability that is ideal for small and large enterprises. Socialcast has launched a comprehensive Mobile Collaboration app that allows chats to occur on mobile devices as well as within Socialcast on a browser.
VMware offers robust capabilities that leverage the best of both collaboration and content, which is critical to a community. By leveraging text content and video content, all within either a browser or mobile experience, Socialcast represents a modern Social experience. This offering, which incorporates social, video services, and content, is positioned to bring context to collaborative interactions and support the emerging mobile workforce and Mobile Collaboration.”
—The Aragon Research Globe™ for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes, Sept. 23, 2016, by Jim Lundy, founder, CEO and lead analyst of Aragon Research
The Aragon Research Globe for Social Software evaluates 21 enterprise social network (ESN) providers. Download The Aragon Research Globe for Social Software, 2016 to:
- Understand the value of adding social context to business processes.
- Find out what is critical to a successful ESN deployment.
- Learn key trends that leading ESN providers are addressing, including:
- knowledge network accessibility for workers on the go,
- chat-based mobile collaboration,
- enhanced productivity in the form of work platforms or hubs,
- digital assistant capabilities such as chatbots,
- support for video access and
- integrations with key business processes to create social business applications.
Read more about Socialcast here: