Our amazing technical team here at VMware AirWatch is an incredible wealth of how-to knowledge. They spend every day working with architects, product managers and mobile admins like you to uncover top features, develop best practices and share the knowledge across our community. Over the past month, they did not disappoint.
1. Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP): 4 Common iOS Configurations with AirWatch
Solutions architect Robert Terakedis took his readers on what he called the “adventures in enrollment” in this great blog. Follow him down the DEP enrollment rabbit hole to reveal four common DEP enrollment scenarios and his recommended configurations with AirWatch, including:
- Direct end-user authentication without staging.
- Agent-based authentication with single-user staging.
- No end-user authentication with single-user staging.
- Agent-based authentication with multi-user staging.
2. AirWatch 101: Per-App VPN
VMware End-User Computing (EUC) senior solutions architect Shardul Navare joins technical marketers Catherine Sanders and Hannah Jernigan to answer the question: “Why choose per-app VPN?”
Read their great blog and check out the related infographic to dive into the “who, what, when, where, why and how” of per-app tunneling. At the end, you’ll better understand if per-app VPN is right for you and learn more about the implementation framework and configuration next steps.
3. AirWatch Android Enterprise Enhancements
A few weeks ago, we announced exciting enhancements for Android Enterprise with AirWatch. Now, thanks to EUC technical expert Karim Chelouati, you can learn how to enable these powerful Android Enterprise enhancements for your users.
Click here to read Karim’s blog, which describes how you can:
- Simply and easily enable bring-your-own-device (BYOD) deployments that separate personal and corporate device functions;
- Configure Android Enterprise settings as the admin;
- Deploy work apps to your users; and
- Issue security requirements to the work side of the device, such as passwords, fingerprints or pins.
Find all these fantastic AirWatch how-to and technical blogs—and many more to come—in the new “Mobile” category on our sister site, the VMware EUC Blog. To automatically receive email notifications of new AirWatch technical content posted on the EUC Blog, you can subscribe for free here.
Because you liked this blog: