Dear AirWatch Community,
As the holiday season approaches and we move closer to 2014, it’s time to reflect on the previous year. At AirWatch, it was one of our most successful. To the entire AirWatch Community, thank you for contributing to our success.
AirWatch has been fortunate to experience strong growth in 2013. And that is in large part because of our customers, which is a direct result of your support and confidence. AirWatch is dedicated to providing the best product and customer experience in the industry.
This fall, we introduced the AirWatch Marketplace to highlight the growing ecosystem of companies that we are excited to call partners. As we transition into the new year, we will continue to build strong and lasting relationships with our growing partner ecosystem to provide end-to-end industry-leading mobility solutions.
There were many bright spots in 2013. Below are some of the most notable:
- During February’s Mobile World Congress, AirWatch announced the closing of a $200 million Series A Funding round led by Insight Venture Partners with a $25 million investment from Accel Partners
- The 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for mobile device management recognized AirWatch as a Leader for the third consecutive year.
- In June, we announced our acquisition of Motorola Solutions MSP (Mobility Services Platform), further widening our breadth in the enterprise mobility management industry.
- We have continued to strengthen our global presence by welcoming more than 500 international employees from across the globe.
- We had the pleasure of hosting more than 1,700 customers, partners and industry analysts at three major AirWatch Connect events: Connect Atlanta, Connect London and Connect Melbourne.
- At Connect Atlanta, we announced AirWatch 7 and AirWatch Workspace, the comprehensive containerized solution for all enterprise data.
- In 2013, we continued to expand our EMM platform by introducing the AirWatch Email Client, a secure email container solution for both Android and iOS operating systems.
- This year especially, we have enabled a growing number of companies from around the world to successfully adapt to the changing mobile landscape by providing the most advanced BYOD platform in the industry.
Our mission has always been to develop solutions that empower and enable companies to innovate through mobility. Today we’re 1,600 employees strong, with nine offices throughout the world. For this, I extend my warmest thanks, to our 9,000 customers, each of our employees, and our ever-growing ecosystem of partners.