Next week, the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), is bringing together more than 17,000 educators and tech innovators at the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta. The reason: The 2014 ISTE conference and expo.
From June 28 through July 1, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from ed tech leaders, network with colleagues and participate in sessions which cover topics such as: BYOD in education, one-to-one strategies and implementation, mobile learning and best practices for educational technology policies. The conference’s exhibition floor will also feature many of education technology’s latest products and services.
You can find AirWatch on the expo floor at booth #1048, where you can view demonstrations of AirWatch’s education-specific solutions, speak to education product experts and take home resources that will help ensure your education deployment strikes a balance of security and enablement, satisfying the needs of IT, students and teachers alike.
The AirWatch blog team will be attending ISTE so stay tuned for onsite video coverage and event highlights. But before ISTE kicks off, check out some of our other education-related blog posts to find out how enterprise mobility plays a crucial role in today’s connected classrooms.
- Bridging the gap: Teachers and IT must work together to limit tablet distractions
- 5 benefits education IT should know about the Device Enrollment Program from Apple
- A Fresh Start: High school IT admin enrolls 600 iPad Air tablets in 2.5 hours
- How iOS 7 is enhancing mobility in education
- How to maintain and organize your BYOD environment in education with AirWatch
- 7 questions answered about AirWatch and Apple Configurator
More helpful information and links:
- Date: June 28- July 1, 2014
- Location: Georgia World Congress Center
- Booth: 1048
- Stay Connected: #ISTE2014; @isteconnects; @AirWatch
- Contest: ISTEgram
Can’t make it to Atlanta for the conference? Stream sessions from home or work with ISTE live!