AirWatch Connect Atlanta is right around the corner! Once again, we’re getting the conversation started early with a Twitter Chat hosted by mobility expert and Director of Mobile Strategy for EUC at VMware, Brian Katz (@bmkatz).
The one-hour chat will focus on one of this year’s key themes at #AWConnect: Achieving Business Transformation. Join us on Sept. 8 at 1 pm ET as we discuss how IT is pioneering new business processes with mobility and how IT can continue to drive down costs and improve efficiencies with new business apps.
Questions we’ll discuss during the chat include:
- What traditional business processes has your IT organization been able to redefine with mobility?
- What business apps have been most critical to your business to help drive transformation?
- If you could snap your fingers to mobilize or improve any existing business process, what would it be?
- How has your business improved since you’ve implemented new mobile strategies and processes?
- What has end user reception been like for new mobile processes that you’ve implemented?
- What difficulties have you run into when trying to transform existing ways of doing things within your organization?
- Moving forward, what business areas are most important for you to continue innovating and redefining with mobility?
Here’s how to participate in #ConnectChat:
- RSVP and save the chat to your calendar here.
- On Tuesday, Sept. 8 at 1pm ET/10am PT, login to Twitter or another Twitter client (i.e. TweetDeck, Twubs.com or Hootsuite) and search for #ConnectChat to follow and join the conversation.
- Chat host @bmkatz will get the conversation going with introductions and discussion questions.
- Tag your tweets with #ConnectChat and engage with other participants by retweeting, favoriting and replying. Ask questions and share your thoughts!
We’re looking forward to chatting with you Tuesday, Sept. 8 during #ConnectChat – feel free to tweet at us (@AirWatch) if you have any questions you’d like to have answered during the chat. And don’t forget to follow @AirWatch and #AWConnect Sept. 21-24 for live updates from Connect Atlanta.
If you still haven’t registered for #AWConnect Atlanta, use this code at registration to get 10% off: SOCIAL10