We’ve landed in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress 2016, and we can’t wait for the most mobile week of the year to kick off! Between the innovative IoT technologies, new device reveals and the flurry of keynote sessions, this year promises to be one of the most impressive and illuminating for enterprises at MWC.
All week we’ll be bringing you daily recaps on the AirWatch Blog and posting real-time updates from the @AirWatch Twitter handle, so if you can’t join us in person, follow along and tweet at us or leave a blog comment about the announcements and highlights that you’re most excited about. You’ll also have a chance this Wednesday to join in on the MWC conversation during our #MWCMobile Twitter Chat, hosted by Brian Katz, Director of Mobile Strategy for EUC at VMware.
We got the MWC ball rolling by asking our Twitter followers some important questions about their plans for MWC – check out the results below, and then read on for five things you should add to your agenda for tomorrow!
— VMware AirWatch (@AirWatch) February 18, 2016
What’s your #MWC16 priority?
— VMware AirWatch (@AirWatch) February 21, 2016
5 Things To Do Tomorrow at MWC:
- Get hands-on with Samsung in the VMware booth. All week in the VMware booth, you can demo the latest security and management features available with Samsung KNOX 2.6 and AirWatch on the Samsung Galaxy GS6Edge +. (All Day; Hall 3, Stand 3K10)
- Go to the first MWC Keynote. “Mobile is Everything” is the theme of this year’s first keynote, and some of the biggest names in mobile (GSMA, Telefonica, Vodafone and more) will be represented on the panel. (9:15 – 10:30; Hall 4, Auditorium 1)
- Hear Shawn Bass talk IoT. The Internet of Things is sure to be a huge trending topic at the conference this year, but not everyone will be talking about how IoT affects the enterprise. Come the VMware Theater to hear Shawn Bass, CTO of EUC at VMware, address the serious work that needs to be done to realize the connected future that will deliver smarter business innovation. (13:00 – 14:00; Hall 3, Stand 3K10)
- Learn about the Digital Workspace. Blake Brannon, VP of Product Marketing at VMware AirWatch, will be giving a 30-minute presentation on the digital workspace and unified endpoint management – if your end users are using more than just their standard desktop or laptop to get their work done, this is one session you’ll want to attend. (17:30 – 18:00; Hall 3, Stand 3K10)
- End the day with Zuckerberg. In case you haven’t heard, Mark Zuckerberg is one of the keynote speakers this year at MWC. Grab a seat early and get inspired by one of the wealthiest and most influential people in the world. (18:00 – 18:45; Hall 4; Auditorium 1)