Mobile content collaboration can be a messy process between the growing content repositories companies use, never-ending edits and ever-changing collaborators involved. We think it can be better with VMware AirWatch Content Locker, our secure content collaboration solution.
Here’s a quick, GIF-powered demo of Content Locker’s newest features that put your content collaboration frustrations to rest.
1. “Where did I put it?” If you collaborate with other teams and departments, you may end up storing files in several different solutions based on what each group uses. Now you can search multiple, integrated content repositories at one time (SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive) right from Content Locker. Using the Global Search feature, find the file you need no matter where it lives.
2. “Final draft? Yeah, right.” Last-minute changes are an ongoing, inevitable part of content collaboration. Fortunately, you can markup and annotate files, including PDFs, right in Content Locker. Once you’re done, just save and upload the edited file to your content repository.
3. “Siri, give me directions to my PDF.” If you get lost in the sea of files and folders, click on the User Hub in the top left-hand corner of Content Locker for quick directions. Go back to your home screen, access a list of content repositories, see your activity feed to keep track of what’s happening in your files and folders or quickly get to your list of favorites.
4. “Stay, tab. Stay!” You’re living in a multi-tasking, multi-tab work world, and you don’t want to close one tab just to open another. Content Locker now allows you to keep multiple files open with the active documents tab.
5. “How do I get this to you?” Stop Googling how to send large files, and stop worrying about where your files end up over email. From Content Locker, you can quickly add collaborators to a file or folder, set a passcode to access the file and limit what others can do (choose their role as Co-Owner, Editor or Reader). Once you add individuals or groups to a file or folder, they can easily find and access it from their Shared View in Content Locker.