Editor’s note: Connect Atlanta 2016 has come and gone, but you can relive all the announcements and tech excitement from your desk anytime. Watch all the Connect Atlanta keynotes on demand here.
Connect Atlanta 2016—the only event you need to attend for everything on business mobility—is quickly coming up Oct. 2–6. Here are 10 really good reasons to save the date.
- Reason #1: Learn what it takes to build a mobile center of excellence—best practices and standards to drive your mobile strategy.
- Reason #2: Get the first look at new technology and solutions in the Mobility Expo, including from more than 60 sponsors and partners of the most comprehensive mobile ecosystem in the industry.
- Reason #3: Earn AirWatch Accreditation, and develop critical skills to lead and overcome the challenges of going mobile.
- Reason #4: Hear mobility use cases and trends for your industry. Connect will feature more than 50 breakout sessions focused on the unique mobility challenges that different industries face.
- Reason #5: See what the guy who writes tech’s biggest headlines, Yahoo Tech Founder David Pouge, will say about the industry, and spark your next big idea with a talk from Brain Games Host Jason Silva.
- Reason #6: Network with VMware and AirWatch experts and executives, and ask them your biggest questions!
- Reason #7: Rub elbows with more than 1,500 attendees—mobile pioneers, IT pros, industry leaders and partners of the mobile ecosystem.
- Reason #8: Dive into the code and learn best practices for app development.
- Reason #9: Test drive a product in a Hands-on Lab. This year, Connect will include more than 850 labs—get trained to manage Windows 10 or deploy a digital workspace!
- Reason #10: Return to your company as the digital hero. You’ll leave Connect with all the resources and insights you need to transform your organization into a more productive business.
Bonus Reason: Save up to $200 on registration if you sign up by July 31! Register here today.