Connect Atlanta 2016 was our biggest business mobility event ever! And now you can watch all the keynote presentations on demand from the comfort of your desk.
- Sanjay Poonen, VMware End-User Computing SVP and GM, delved into the digital workspace journey. Amazing speakers from Boeing, Dell Technologies, Samsung and SAP joined him on stage to talk about their unique perspectives and solutions.
- Noah Wasmer, SVP and GM of mobile products, shared his highlights and insights in the new era of unified endpoint management.
- Blake Brannon, VP of product marketing, and Sumit Dhawan, SVP and GM of desktop and Workspace ONE solutions, followed with exciting demos. Watch them announce new partnerships, VMware AirWatch 9.0, new wearables and smart glasses management technology and more.
- Noah takes the stage again to explore the future of mobility, digital workspace and computing. See how VMware is bring learnings from the consumer technology world into the enterprise, topping it off with next-gen security and identity management.
- Blake is joined by VMware Microsoft expert Jason Roszak, and they dive into the power of Windows 10 for unifying endpoint management.
- Marshall Anne Busbee, senior product manager, elicits huge oohs and ahhs when she showcases new innovations in VMware Boxer. See how the award-winning consumer app comes to the enterprise to enable mobile moments and productivity for workers.
- Finally, VMware EUC director of product management Scott Kelley reveals new innovations for AirWatch business intelligence (BI) and analytics reporting.
Watch these incredible presentations today. Our creative team is working fast and furiously to share even more great content from the event. Favorite the webpage to see even more presentations and expert breakout sessions coming soon!
Because you liked this blog: