VMware, Dell and you.
Minimize user downtime. Reduce admin overhead. Align with compliance and IT security policies.
That’s how you win with our big Dell EMC World announcement: The integration of VMware AirWatch and Dell Client Command systems management tools. Get all the details here on the evolution of our unified endpoint management (UEM) solution.
Use Oracle? Read this!
Through one platform, with access to advanced security features, you can now manage and secure hundreds of Oracle enterprise apps—and custom apps built on Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (OMCS). Our partnership with Oracle lends the simplicity and security of AirWatch and VMware Workspace ONE to one of the most common enterprise app names in the Apple App Store.
Enterprise IoT becomes reality.
We also announced a new way to get Internet of Things (IoT) projects off the ground. VMware Pulse IoT Center is designed to be the “nervous system for enterprise IoT,” said PCWorld, with AirWatch to manage devices and VMware vRealize Operations to monitor infrastructure.
Quote of the Week
“In a couple years, you’re going to be talking to your refrigerator. You’re going to look crazy talking to it, but you are going to be talking to your refrigerator, your Alexa, your TV and so on … Enterprises have to be consumer-like … You and I are going to come and talk to things at work and expect it to talk back.”
—Bask Iyer, CIO of VMware and Dell, with theCUBE at Dell EMC World 2017
We’re putting Google to work.
Deploying and managing Android devices? See how much faster you can do it all with VMware AirWatch 9.1 in these five Android management GIFS.
Plus, with AirWatch 9.1, you can choose from new enrollment workflows for Android enterprise devices. Here’s your guide to Android enterprise enrollment.
Can Android do that?
Can you set up Android work managed devices without ever touching them? What about Windows 10—can you remotely wipe Windows 10 laptops?
These are some of the top questions IT pros asked during our AirWatch 9.1 webinar. Find out the answers here.
2 more reasons to update Windows 10:
1) Microsoft ended support this week for the very first version of Windows 10 (1507).
2) The next major update enables you to seamlessly switch from PC to smartphone. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, announced this week at Microsoft Build 2017, you’ll be able to pick up where you left off on Windows, iOS and Android devices and copy from a PC and paste to a mobile device.
- Midwest Management Summit (MMS), May 15–18 at Mall of America
- VMware SociaLabs, Introduction to Mobile Device Management (MDM) with AirWatch May 23 (San Diego), June 6 (Reston) & June 20 (Halifax)
- Boston Summer VMUG UserCon, June 1
- Unlocking Mobility with Derived Credentials & AirWatch, June 23 online
- VMworld 2017, Aug. 27–31 in Vegas