Start packing. We’re back with more mobile conferences for the rest of 2017!
IT admins, leaders and innovators, here’s your game plan:
- vForum Online, June 28: This one is coming up soon, but don’t worry—there’s no travel required. Each year, VMware gives IT pros access to experts across the company during this free, half-day, virtual conference. After CEO Pat Gelsinger debunks five IT myths, you’ll be able to choose from seven sessions to watch on the “Empower Digital Workspace” track. This year, you’ll also be able to try two new VMware AirWatch hands-on labs!
- Gartner Catalyst, Aug. 21-24: In sunny San Diego, 50 Gartner analysts will share their expertise on how to get your IT strategy ready for tomorrow’s tech trends. Mobile security, digital workspaces, identity management—you’ll have more than 150 sessions, as well as over 45 exhibitors like VMware, to learn from.
- VMworld 2017 U.S., Aug. 27-31: Everyone will be in Las Vegas this week—our executives, our engineers, our customers, our partners, our champions and you! Our AirWatch experts will cover everything on enterprise mobility: Apple and Google, rugged devices and wearables, identity and app management and, of course, the always popular tips and tricks for AirWatch admins. Be the first to know what’s new and how to drive your company’s mobile innovation forward.
- VMworld 2017 Europe, Sept. 11–14: The following month, VMware brings the news, knowledge and networking to Barcelona! See our executives on stage, try hands-on labs, get certified, meet our partners and swap ideas with other technology leaders.
- Mobile World Congress Americas, Sept. 12–14: For the first time, the biggest mobile industry event is coming to the U.S. VMware will be there, too, in San Francisco (South Stand S.1734) to talk about enterprise mobility at the massive exhibition space. Hear what keynote speakers from Verizon Wireless, Nokia, Sprint and more say about our increasingly connected lives.
- Becker’s CIO and Health IT Summit, Sept. 21–23: What do a former president, a boxer and top hospital leaders all have in common? They’ll all be on stage in Chicago at this annual event. If you’re a hospital game changer, go to hear the latest insights on cybersecurity, mobile health and more.
- Microsoft Ignite, Sept. 25–29: Find out what Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella will announce next in Orlando. Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business and Windows 10—you’ll get the answers to everything you could possible want to know about managing Microsoft solutions in your organization.
- VMUG EUC Explore Minneapolis, Sept. 29: At this free event, you’ll get to explore all things end-user computing (EUC) across the digital workspace. Though the agenda is coming soon, EUC Explore events typically include keynotes on digital transformation, hands-on labs, VMware product sessions and lots of networking opportunities with likeminded IT pros.
- Cerner Health Conference, Oct. 9–12: If you’re a healthcare IT pro, this is the place to explore “the now and the next” for your industry. The organization promises you more than 200 sessions and keynotes at the Kansas City Convention Center.
- Atlanta VMUG UserCon and EUC Explore, Oct. 19: This VMUG event includes the EUC Explore experience as part of a larger event for VMware users. Expect product demos, AirWatch sessions and talks on industry trends at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Money 20/20, Oct. 22–25: This Vegas event calls itself “the world’s largest payments and financial services innovation event.” True to form, Money 20/20 estimates you’ll be there with more than 11,000 attendees from 4,500 companies to hear from Facebook, Wells Fargo, Visa, American Express, Goldman Sachs and more. And if you want to give your branches, agents or remote workers better and more secure tools, find VMware at booths 545 and MC128.
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Oct. 31–Nov. 3: If you’re in higher education IT, we highly recommend this Philly event where you’ll learn how to be more proactive, how to automate, how to transform student experiences and how to lead. Plus, find VMware in the exhibit hall to chat about mobile solutions for higher education.
- Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit, Nov. 28–30: “Do you have an effective strategy for security and risk management?” asks Gartner. To be sure, join their analysts in Vegas, where Gartner promises new ideas and solutions to accelerate your digital business.
What’s missing? What’s your favorite? What questions do you have? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter!