If you’re attending VMworld in Las Vegas, register for a free, pre-conference industry workshop on Aug. 27.
Building on the successful format of our VMware AirWatch Connect Industry Days, experts in financial services (#IND6502U), healthcare (#IND6501U), public sector (#IND6500U) or retail (#IND6503U) will discuss digital transformation opportunities and challenges in a peer-to-peer format. Presenters will focus on use cases achieving critical business outcomes: improving customer engagement, raising employee productivity, increasing revenue, driving operational efficiency and transforming security.
Industry workshops offer an unprecedented opportunity to network with other IT and business leaders in your industry, who are also working hard to solving key challenges and drive business agility with modern technologies. Workshops will feature discussions about planning for and implementing digital workspace, data center, cloud and security initiatives.
After your industry workshop, stop by VMware’s first-ever industry showcase to:
- Read real-world success stories.
- Experience secure mobile banking in a branch of the future.
- See how government agencies are mobilizing case workers and war fighters.
- Discover the Internet of Things (IoT) and augmented reality (AR) retail innovations personalizing shopping.
- View patient care differently through at-home device care monitoring.
- Watch as new tablets and teaching methods personalize learning.
These experiential demos and others will be on display throughout VMworld Las Vegas, Aug. 27–31.
View all of the industry workshop agendas at VMworld.com.